Here is the list of questions that you should ask any wedding studio:
Do you charge travel fees?
- Weddings - There are no travel fees for distances of 100 miles or less from Verona, NJ. We cover NY, NJ, CT and welcome destination weddings.
- Engagements - There are no travel fees for distances of 40 miles or less from Verona, NJ
Do we get to keep the negatives?
I want to hire VisualMasters! What do I do next?
- To reserve the date a deposit is required. After the payment has been received we would sign a contract in person at our Verona office, via email by using electronic signature.
Can I keep in touch with my photographer/cinematographer after we sign the contract?
- Absolutely! We encourage you to contact your photographer/cinematographer with any questions or suggestions you may have before the wedding.
How many images will I receive and how long is the video?
- For a wedding with one photographer and 10 hours of coverage you will receive 700-900 images.
- For a full day coverage with one cinematographer you would receive edited video that is about 90min long
Do you work on the images and video after the wedding?
- Yes, all images are color & exposure corrected and digitally enhanced.
- Yes, all of the footage is professionally edited and color graded with the music of your choice, full menu and chapters are added for easy navigation.
How experienced are your photographers/cinematographers?
- For someone to qualify as a VisualMasters photographer/cinematographer a minimum of 3 years of wedding photography experience is required.
Do you carry liability insurance?
- Yes, two million dollars in liability coverage.
Do you have backup equipment?
- At the wedding our photographers will each have at least 2 camera bodies, 3 flashes, several lenses, batteries and memory cards.
What kind of equipment do you use?
- For photography we use Canon professional grade camera bodies and lenses.
- For cinematography we use Sony and Canon professional grade camera bodies and lenses.
Do you shoot in photo-journalistic style?
- Yes, we do. Based on our experience we recommend combination of photo-journalistic and guided posing (non-traditional) as the best way to capture the atmosphere and memories of the wedding day.
Where are you located?
I am unable to come to Verona. Can I complete the process over the phone?
- Absolutely! We can schedule a phone interview to answer all your questions and guide you through the whole process.